Metro Deluxe Cabinet Bed (Murphy Bed)
$2,499.00 – $2,999.00
Cabinet Bed offer options that Wall Beds and Murphy Beds cannot. This self-standing unit is not attached to the wall and can be moved.
Stanley Cabinet Bed by CabinetBed
A Cabinet Bed is your space-saving sleep solution. It has a unique patented mechanism and it's more affordable than a Murphy Bed or a Wall Bed. Cabinet Bed takes less than 10 minutes to install and can be moved easily, 6 bolts to separate it. This plywood Cabinet Bed is free-standing and doesn't have to be screwed to the wall. It can support a 60 inch TV when closed. It has an easily opened hinged front and no mechanical parts.
- Side panels don't open
- 1" American and Canadian birch plywood construction
- Multiple stain and painted finish options
- Multiple mattress options
- Largest storage drawer (59" for Full Size)
- Premium hardware and hinges
- Supports up to 500lbs
- Made in Canada
- Twin Cabinet Bed: 40.5"W x 25.25"D x 42.5"H (Open 77"L)
- Full Cabinet Bed: 61.5"W x 25.25"D x 42.5"H (Open 77"L)
- Queen Cabinet Bed: 66.5"W x 25.25"D x 42.5"H (Open 82"L)
- Twin: 39"W x 74"L x 6"H
- Full: 54"W x 74"L x 6"H
- Queen: 60"W x 80"L x 6"H
- Memory Foam Tri-Fold Mattress w/Cover (2" Memory Foam, 4" Foam)
- Flippable Tri-Fold Mattress w/Cover (6" Foam)
- Gel Memory Foam Tri-Fold Mattress w/Cover (2" Gel Memory Foam, 4" Foam)
- Latex Tri-Fold Mattress w/Cover (2" Latex, 4" Foam)
- All Latex Tri-Fold Mattress w/Cover (6" Latex)
CabinetBed only uses CertiPUR-US® Certified foams tested to meet rigorous standards for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Stanley Cabinet Bed is also available in custom painted finishes and can be ordered with custom hardware Contact us for details.
Antique White Paint, Black Paint, Cojoba, Espresso, Gray, Java, Mahogany, Natural, Oak, Roasted Pine, Shadow Black, White Paint
Twin, Full, Queen
Memory Foam Tri-Fold Mattress w/Cover, No Thanks
There are no inquiries yet.