Study Buddy Cabinet Bed (Murphy Bed)
Cabinet Bed offer options that Wall Beds and Murphy Beds cannot. This self-standing unit is not attached to the wall and can be moved.
Study Buddy Cabinet Bed by CabinetBed
A Cabinet Bed is your space-saving sleep solution. It has a unique patented mechanism and it's more affordable than a Murphy Bed or a Wall Bed. Cabinet Bed takes less than 10 minutes to install and can be moved easily, 6 bolts to separate it. This plywood Cabinet Bed is free-standing and doesn't have to be screwed to the wall. It can support a 60 inch TV when closed. It has an easily opened hinged front and no mechanical parts.
- Includes USB and AC outlets
- Multiple stain and painted finish options
- Multiple mattress options (Twin size is only available with a Gel Memory Foam Mattress)
- Largest storage drawer (59" for Full Size)
- Premium hardware and hinges
- Supports up to 500lbs
- Formaldehyde-free birch wood construction
- Made in Canada
- Twin Cabinet Bed: 45.75"W x 34"D x 42.75"H (Open 77"L)
- Full Cabinet Bed: 61.5"W x 34"D x 42.5"H (Open 77"L)
- Queen Cabinet Bed: 66.5"W x 34"D x 42.5"H (Open 82"L)
- Desk portion opens up to 41"W x 16" D
- Twin: 39"W x 74"L x 4.5"H
- Full: 54"W x 74"L x 6"H
- Queen: 60"W x 80"L x 6"H
- Memory Foam Tri-Fold Mattress w/Cover (2" Memory Foam, 4" Foam)
- Flippable Tri-Fold Mattress w/Cover (6" Foam)
- Gel Memory Foam Tri-Fold Mattress w/Cover (2" Gel Memory Foam, 4" Foam)
- Latex Tri-Fold Mattress w/Cover (2" Latex, 4" Foam)
- All Latex Tri-Fold Mattress w/Cover (6" Latex)
CabinetBed only uses CertiPUR-US® Certified foams tested to meet rigorous standards for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Study Buddy Cabinet Bed is also available in custom painted finishes and can be ordered with custom hardware and optional USB and AC outlet module ($50 extra). Contact us for details.
Antique White Paint, Black Paint, Cojoba, Espresso, Gray, Java, Mahogany, Natural, Oak, Roasted Pine, Shadow Black, White Paint
Twin, Full, Queen
Memory Foam Tri-Fold Mattress w/Cover, No Thanks